Friday, July 1, 2011
Want to Get Involved?
Call for entries: We want you! Ten Paces is hosting its first ever Sketch-A-Thon contest! We're taking as many sketches as possible on the theme the 1980's. Out of the pile of talent we receive we will choose 6 sketches that will be taken to final by 6 of our superstar collaborators! If your sketch gets chosen not only will we feature your sketch and create an amazing piece of final artwork, your personal work and bio will also be featured on our blog. But that's not all - you'll even receive an 8"x10" print of the final piece to display proudly in your home!
There's no limit on the number of submissions you can send, so hop on over to our brand new flickr group and start sendin' em in. The deadline for all submissions is September 2nd - and the chosen artists will be notified the following Monday, and finals will be posted September 8th.
Here are a few simple rules and regulations if you want to qualify for the sketch-a-ton
1. Please only submit sketches for our specified theme - the 1980's
2. All sketches must actually be sketches, not finished or colored artwork.
3. Please keep all sketches PG, or at the very least PG-13
4. All sketches must be at least 550 px wide, but bigger is better!
5. Again, the deadline for submissions is September 2, 2011.
6. Submissions will only be accepted through our flickr group - please do not email us.
We're very excited to host this contest, and we hope you'll help us spread the word! So pump up the Wham, tighten your scrunchies, and get drawing! If you have any additional questions please contact us through our flickr forum.
Posted by Alyssa Nassner